Each year the Office of the President recognizes Classified employees who have been selected among their peers for having gone ‘above and beyond’ in their work supporting the mission of the UO. The selected Stars each receive two tickets to a UO home football game and get to join President Schill in the President’s suite at Autzen Stadium to enjoy.
This years Classified Stars are (pictured below left to right):
- Rodney Madison, Trades Maintenance Coordinator for Campus Operations
- Denise Swanson, Data Manager for Behavioral Research
- Billy Ray, Analyst Programmer for Division of Student Life
- Fraser Barron, Academic History Specialist for Office of the Registrar
- Lillian Winkler-Rios, Marketing Design Coordinator for Department of Education (not available for photo)
CSTDAC has the honor of selecting Classified Stars from nominations submitted by their supervisors. Please join us in congratulating these five Classified Stars for their outstanding effort.
Jody Bleisch, CSTDAC Chair